Infotech Solutions is looking for a Part-Time IT technician to join our team. If yourself or know of anyone that may be a great fit for our team, please review and share. This position has the potential to lead into a full time position.
Position: IT Technician
- Facilitate PC troubleshooting & repair
- Provide technical support for clients over the phone, on-site, or remotely
- Monitoring and maintenance of client networks
- Assist with the setup and configuration of new client technology systems. Computers, Software, Switches, Access Points, Printers, Firewalls.
- Creation of any needed or necessary documentation
Daily tasks include maintenance of Windows updates, anti-virus, and the reporting of any issues. Take care of Infotech and client technical issues. Answer phones & provide exemplary customer support to clientele.
- Must be personable & professional at all times.
- Actively pursuing a 2/4 year degree in a computer related field
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and fundamentals
- Desire to learn about new technologies in the world of networking, communications, and security is a must
- Technical writing skills are beneficial
- Hands on experience with common software and hardware
- Good communication
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma
Job Skills: Applicant must be familiar with all Window Operating Systems as well as Windows Server, be knowledgeable about firewalls and other networking equipment, understand the basics of networking & email communication. Applicant must also have good written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently but also in a team environment. Most importantly the applicant must be personal and communicate effectively to our clientele.
Send cover letter & resume to:
Infotech Solutions, LLC, PO Box 452, Madison, SD 57042 or e-mail email@example.com